TRIAL SIZE - Fertility Lubricant Applicators3x 4g Applicators
The ONLY Pre-Filled Applicators with Key Ions (Mg2+ and Ca2+) — Made for Easy, Female-Friendly Application
Our lubricant works to reduce common fertility issues (i.e. vaginal dryness, an acidic vaginal environment, etc.) while creating optimal fertile conditions due to its balanced pH and osmolality, the inclusion of key ions and fertility-fluid mimicking formula.
Why Conceive Plus Pre-Filled Applicators Are Necessary for All Couples TTC
- Exclusively with Mg2+ and Ca2+.
- 3 Pre-Filled Applicators for Discrete, Easy Use.
- Relieves Vaginal Dryness.
- Optimal pH Range per WHO.
- Improves Sperm Mobility & Motility.
✅ Supports Sperm Viability & Motility
✅ Safe for Oocytes and Embryo Development
✅ Mimics the Body's Natural Fertile Fluids
✅ For Use by All Couples (Even with PCOS, Irregular Ovulation, Hormones, etc.)
Remove applicator from box, do not use if tamper evident tab is broken. Hold applicator narrow end facing upwards, twist off the tab and discard. Gently insert the narrow end of the applicator deep into the vagina and squeeze the bulb end 2-3 times to deposit Conceive Plus® into the vaginal cavity. Remove while continuing to squeeze the bulb end and discard. Each applicator is for single use only and cannot be stored after opening or reused. May be applied 10-15 minutes prior to sexual activity to allow moisture to disperse throughout the vagina. Each applicator contains 4 grams of Conceive Plus®. We suggest using Conceive Plus® multi-use tube if additional moisture is required or use another applicator. Conceive Plus® Multi-use Tube may be used in conjunction with Conceive Plus® Pre-filled Applicators for intra-vaginal application.
Conceive Plus® is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication. Conceive Plus® is compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive. This product can be used in fertility interventions to facilitate entry of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the vaginal cavity. Conceive Plus® is compatible with natural latex and polyurethane condoms. This product is not for use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.
Not a contraceptive. Conceive Plus does not harm sperm or interfere with sperm function. Conceive Plus is pH and electrolyte balanced to imitate the body’s own natural fluids when applied intra-vaginally.
Denoized water, Hypromellose, Sodium Cloride, Glycerol, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Methylparaben, Potassium Cloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Cloride
- OSOla S.Verified BuyerReviewingFertility Lubricant, Pre-Filled ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoVery good product
Good quality and easy to use
- LLimVerified BuyerReviewingConceive Plus Fertility Lubricant Tube + ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLooking for a fortune
Fast delivery , long expiry date. Hopefully good result
- INIsaac Nuokyaa-Ire M.Verified BuyerReviewingTRIAL SIZE - Fertility Lubricant ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMy experience with Trial Size Fertility Lube
It has been a wonderful experience using the Trial Size Fertility Lubricant Applicators. It feels comfortable and greatly enhances the intimate experience. I look forward to positive results.
- CCrissReviewingFertility Lubricant, Pre-Filled ApplicatorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
Awesome product,tried to get pregnant for 1 year and half
I used 7 out of 8 and finally our miracle is here
Thank you conceive plus
- MCMari C.Verified BuyerReviewingFertility Lubricant TubeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Lubricant
This product is amazing! Most lubricants burn when applied and this just feels natural. Doesn’t smell like and hung and applies on to skin easily. Not too oily or sticky. It’s perfect.